DataOps is an emerging set of practices, processes, and technologies for building and automating data pipelines to meet business needs quickly. As these pipelines become more complex and development teams grow in size, organizations need better collaboration and development processes to govern the flow of data and code from one step of the data lifecycle to the next.
This on-demand webinar examines how organizations adopt DataOps practices in the field. Watch this recording to learn:
- User perceptions of DataOps
- The rate of DataOps adoption at enterprises
- Key challenges organizations face with DataOps
- Key benefits organizations experience with DataOps
- Best practices in doing DataOps
- Case studies and anecdotes of DataOps at companies