Resource Center

Webinar

During this webinar, Jonathan Holman, Head of Digital Transformation at Santander UK, discusses how his team used Tamr’s machine learning software to create a single, consolidated view of each retail customer.

Customer Data Integration / Financial Services
Webinar

Doug Frauenberger, Director, Strategic Initiatives at Carnival Corporation & plc, discusses Carnival’s journey toward global data alignment along with Sanjay Rajan, Head of Manufacturing Solutions at Tamr.

Customer Data Integration / Manufacturing / Procurement
Case Study

A multinational medical devices, pharmaceutical, and consumer packaged goods organization set out to better compete and grow through the use of analytics. They wanted to leverage all of their data, both internally generated through decades of business operations and externally…

Customer Data Integration / Procurement
Case Study

Last week, CMSWire posted a great article by Matt Stevens (IT Executive, Toyota Motor Europe) on how Toyota was forced to rethink their data management practices to keep clients delighted in the era of Big Data. Matt outlined the goals…

Customer Data Integration
Case Study

“Tamr allowed us to get to views and insights we otherwise could never have reached, ultimately improving our win rate.” – Iana Dankova, Business analytics manager at HPE, big data As an established company, HPE Software has an excellent track…

Customer Data Integration
Case Study

“Tamr allowed us to get to views and insights we otherwise could never have reached, ultimately improving our win rate.” – Iana Dankova, Business analytics manager at HPE, big data As an established company, HPE Software has an excellent track…

Customer Data Integration
Case Study

  Have a listen to this free O’Reilly webcast, which features Toyota Motor Europe (TME) General Manager Matt Stevens and Tamr field engineer Alan Wagner discussing customer data integration at scale. Specifically, Stevens and Wagner illustrate how a large enterprise…

Customer Data Integration
Case Study

Have a listen to this free O’Reilly webcast, which features Toyota Motor Europe (TME) General Manager Matt Stevens and Tamr field engineer Alan Wagner discussing customer data integration at scale. Specifically, Stevens and Wagner illustrate how a large enterprise like…

Customer Data Integration
Whitepaper

Old approaches struggle to integrate the wide variety of internal and external customer data now available to most enterprises. Analysts can spend as much as 80% of their time preparing data, leaving only 20% for actual analysis. This is due…

Customer Data Integration
Case Study

Large Automotive Manufacturer Had An Incomplete View Of Customer InteractionsOne of the world’s largest automotive manufacturers launched a company-wide initiative to boost corporate growth. This initiative focused on supporting various ways in which the company could drive significant revenues and…

Customer Data Integration