Boosting Financial Readiness During Uncertain Times
The global pandemic has disrupted our personal and professional lives in ways we would have never imagined. Many companies are scrambling for resources and were not prepared for a fully remote workforce.
Aidar Orunkhanov, Solutions Director at Tamr, and Jonathan Holman, Head of Digital Transformation at Santander, will co-host a webinar on how financial institutions can achieve response readiness during a challenging time characterized by high degrees of change and uncertainty. He will cover how to improve your operational effectiveness and cultivate a strong sense of empathy in order to empower your workforce with the ability to balance work and family.
Nobody canceled compliance – financial institutions must seek to maintain operations to ensure that regulatory reporting is done in a timely manner. As most of the employees look to rejuvenate productivity, operational effectiveness is paramount on the list of items that need attention.
During this webinar, you’ll learn about:
- How businesses are supporting mission critical assets with a reduced workforce and boosting operational effectiveness
- Improving accuracy of calculating capital requirements and liquidity, accounting for changes in the external environment
- How to sustain high productivity and maintain mandatory regulatory operations using machine learning to complement your workforce and pick up the grunt work
- Finding areas to continue bringing in revenue and reduce costs during bear a market
- Customer onboarding and KYC operations enabling new customers to join your organization and ensuring that existing customers do not participate in fraudulent activity
Register for this webinar to learn how to help your financial institution achieve readiness during this period of uncertainty.